All that is old, is new again. Isn’t it funny how we revisit and reinvent things from the past constantly?
Take, for instance, the revival of string art or nail and thread art. It is hugely popular at the moment because, one it is a DIY within reach of mere mortals and two, it’s a little bit fun right?!
Personally I have a bit of a soft spot for this 60′s trend so I thought, why not search for some designs that have reinvented this art and in the process, created something remarkable and new. Groovy!
1. Mister Moss Hanging Moss Ball Plants – Kangaroo Paw
2. String Shelf by Elsa Rande
3. The String Holder by West Elm
4. The Hive Lamp by Ana Kras
5. Silk Chair by Alvi Design